Prevent inspections and violations from snowballing into fines or store closures by tracking each incident or event and taking appropriate action.
Ensure you’re prepared every time an inspector shows up or an incident takes place at an operating location. LicenseHQ tracks the entire incident and inspection life cycle — from initiation to a successful resolution — including the event/inspection itself, violations, plans of action, litigation, corrective measures taken, and payments. Inspections can be scheduled, or managed as a result of an infraction.
- Customizable dashboard displays all pending event and inspection deadlines
- Automated email alerts warn of all pending events, inspections, and tasks ahead of time
- Workflow manager tracks every step in your inspection process
- Event, inspection, violation data, and supporting documentation is accessible from anywhere via your secure, centralized database
- Attachment Manager quickly links relevant documents and files to inspection data
- Easy payment and approvals process
- AP interface exports payment requests to any AP system
- User-defined tasks enable you to customize LicenseHQ to fit your unique inspection and event process
- Report writer with automatic email distribution capabilities
- Search tools allow you to quickly comb through your information
- Audit log tracks all changes to ensure data integrity and SOX compliance
- Role-based security provides multiple levels of user permissions
- Provides users fast access to the information and documents they need
- Automated notifications alert licensing and field personnel of pending inspection deadlines
- Coordinates the activity of personnel to help ensure successful incident resolutions
- Increases visibility into inspections, violations, and incidents — including their associated costs
- Tracks any litigation associated with an incident or event
- Helps identify repeat offenders for additional training or other action
- Adapts to your internal procedures
- Ensures data integrity for audit purposes
- Minimizes time spent on payment requests
- Reduces document search times and the number of lost documents
- Automated report distribution promotes inspection and violation visibility and helps you identify repeat offenders (as well as their associated costs)
CSC TCI was fabulous from day one of my implementation! First, we started by auditing all licensing files to ensure all of our restaurants had the proper licenses issued and posted.
Prior to me stumbling upon LicenseHQ, I had to maintain six different spreadsheets…LicenseHQ has saved me 60-75% of my time, having everything located within one area is such a time-saver! Everything is situated the way we like for our business to look, so that it’s recognizable for me. It’s very easy to work with, I would highly recommend it to anybody!
We’re in 35 states, so we’re in about 16 different parts of the country…our licensing tasks were basically based off the side of someone’s desk. We now have the Center of Excellence for Business Licensing, we’ve gone from 40-50 people doing various pieces of licensing, to a team of nine. To date, four years in, we’ve not had a closure, we’ve not had penalties!